Additionally to our other roofing services, we also carry out re-roofing and restoration to all existing domestic, commercial and industrial properties, utilising these same quality products, with re-roofing being one of the most cost effective ways to improve the look and value of your property.
Whether you are replacing your current roof with like materials i.e. tile to tile / metal to metal or are wishing for a complete change i.e. tile to metal / metal to tile, by re-roofing with us you'll be dealing with an accredited CSR Roofing Specialist who in addition is also an authorised dealer for the supply and installation of Colorbond roofing products who also stand behind our workmanship by guaranteeing complete satisfaction with the finished product, thus giving you piece of mind in relation to the completed projects outcome with the added benefit of professional advice of what is achievable in your individual circumstances.
Depending on the size of your re-roofing project we are normally able to complete an entire roof replacement within a two to four day period with all products being sourced and available prior to removing any existing materials from the structure, thus not exposing the property for any prolonged time period to the elements.
The re-roofing process involves:
- Installation of the required safety provisions required to undertake the works to Work Covers requirements thus not exposing you to any legal litigation should anything unforeseen go wrong during the process.
- Delivery of the desired materials to the site.
- Removal and disposal of the existing roofing materials.
- Inspecting the roof structures (frame work) condition and advising of any repairs that may be necessary to the structural components.
- Installation of Sarking insulation or foil backed blanket - depending on individual requirements.
- Installation of new battens to the existing roof structure.
- Installation of the new roofing materials - whether it be a tile or Colorbond roof depending on your selected finish inclusive of the application of all relevant flashings, capping and pointing items required to encompass the new roofs requirements.
- Clean-up of the site and removal of all left over materials and debris from the site.
- With the project being fully supervised throughout the construction process.
In addition, not only do we finish your roof to perfection, but we also encompass all the additional items that are related with the roof including the installation of insulation (Sarking or foil backed blanket), roof ventilation and skylights, Colorbond metal fascia and guttering, leaf guard (fully fire rated to relevant bushfire control standards) plus Colorbond metal downpipes, thus making us a one-stop-shop for the supply and installation of all your roofing related products.